OUTDOOR/INDOOR Yoga Organic flow 60 mns
- Covid-19 certification or negative Covid-19 is needed in order to join indoor classes.
Organic Flow Yoga (60 mns) : moving from one posture to another cultivating a sense of harmony, grace, focus, openness and curiosity.
This class is a blend of various influence: Vinyasa Yoga, somatic movements, free movements. During this class a special attention is cultivated on how you breath and how you move, what you feel more than what you achieve or how does it look like. We are cultivating more an inner sense of being and sensing.
It s a dynamic yoga class meaning that postures are executed in a flow, in a sequence +/_ slowly, even if sometimes we can be more static. This class is more adapted for people who have been practicing yoga before as in that particular class I don t explain the posture itself (so it means that you ve been practicing yoga enough to know the bases of alignement and the basic postures) and who don t have mobility problems.
The location is in the terrasse of the usual Yoga Studio, at the 3rd floor of the building => Prepare to feel the air in your hair and bring a smile on your face :)
Those classes are done in small group so that I can correct and pay attention to every one who s attending.
Classes limited to 3 students on the Terrasse. (Waiting List:+1) & 3 students inside.
IMPORTANT/ Please read this information if it s the first time you want to join a Yoga class with us registration has to be done by private message prior to the class (either via facebook or sms).
=>TO SAVE YOUR SPOT, CONFIRM YOUR REGISTRATION here:
SMS or call:[masked]
- It s better to practice with an empty belly (avoid eating a lot before practicing Yoga)
- Come 5 mns before the class, the studio opens 10 mns before the start.
- Bring your yoga mat (or pay an additional 3 euros for renting one Yoga mat)
- Bring eventually a sweater or something warmer for the end of the class (relaxation), a bottle of water and a towel if it s a warm sunny day as the Terrasse catch some sun depending of the time.
- Come ready to start the class: changing room are "limited" during Covid-times. Of course, there is a dedicated area where you can leave your personal belongings, hang your clothes and remove your shoes.
- Please follow all the advises of social distanciation when coming in the Yoga studio.
Payment on-site: 12 euros single class, cheaper options available if you become a frequent student.
See you soon,